Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am so Thankful.



My mom told me I should write a Thanksgiving blog to list the things I’m thankful for. The problem with that idea is that I’d have to be serious, and those series of posts about how I proposed to my wife are serious enough to last for years. I decided to meet her halfway, so here is a post about the things I’m thankful for but aren’t serious. 

1.    The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. This show is always on and I always watch it. It has some magnetic power over me that just draws me in like a tractor beam. I never watch it longer than 5 minutes and I don’t really understand the overarching plot, but I’m with it. I was there when they were cute kids. I was there when Zach got fat. I was there when their voices started cracking. I will always be there.

 That is all.

P.S. Here is a weird drawing to go along with this. Layne, I didn't quite go as far you might have hoped.



2 comments:

  1. This post is sorely in need of an illustration. Possibly are large fat man with splitting ass pants sitting akwardly on a couch between two boys. Said fat man with a big grin on his face and the the two boys looking mildly scared.

    ReplyDelete